C Spot Run: A web-based environment for developing and utilizing teaching languages for novice computer science students.
Published in SIGCSE ‘16: Proceedings of the 47th ACM Technical Symposium on Computing Science Education (Abstract Only).
This project comprises three parts:
- The programming language, c.run, designed for teaching novice programming students. Its compiler was built using PEG.js to run in the browser.
- Repository: bekroogle/cspotrun-grammar
- Language Reference: bekroogle/cspotrun-grammar/wiki/Language-Reference
- A web-based editing environment for writing c.run programs.
- Website: www.cspotrun.org
- Repository: bekroogle/cspotrun
- The web-based toolkit used to develop the c.run compile by leveraging the power of the PEG.js parser generator.
- Website: http://pegedit.cspotrun.org
- Repository: bekroogle/pegedit
Grid Shading Puzzle
An interactive version of the 2015 GCHQ Director’s Christmas Card Puzzle.
I’ve finally just gotten around to starting a blog. Check it out
- firstname.lastname@example.org (general)
- email@example.com (school-related)